Often as bloggers, we get in our own way, slowing our blog’s growth. In this presentation, I will share 10 habits that I’ve developed – expanding on each one with real life examples of how these have worked for me and others.
7 of the 10 tips are:
1) Create tomorrow’s To Do list tonight; work on that list before opening email.
2) Don’t compare yourself to other bloggers other than to gain ideas and inspiration.
3) Learn how to make self-promotion work for you and not come off as spammy.
4) Hire a virtual assistant.
5) Understand how to leverage your analytics.
6) Start building your mailing list today.
7) Turn every opportunity into something that works for you (i.e. press releases that have nothing to do with your niche).