SPEAKER SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED!
We’ve received some exciting speaker submissions so far, but we’re still searching for even more dynamic speakers to round out our roster and bring you a rockin’ WordCamp in October.
We’re looking for speakers who can teach WordPress best practices, open people’s eyes to what WordPress can be, and speak about all the other things that come with running a WordPress site or business (social media, analytics, consulting, collaboration, etc).
Below are a few topic ideas that would be a good fit for our audience and might help get your creative juices going:
- What is the life span of WordPress themes, frameworks, and plugins? How to choose components for stability and longevity and how to deal with a website (and clients) when important tools go away
- When to do-it-yourself in WordPress and when to get professional help
- Good and bad practices in responsive WordPress design and development
- Getting started as a freelance business – how to break into it
- Using GitHub and other development tools
- Intro to plugin development
- WordPress for Kids – introducing the next generation to the wonders of WordPress
- Lessons learned from doing __________ with WordPress / YOUR WordPress story
- Hiring and working with people to help with WordPress
But don’t let this limit your imagination! Deadline to submit your proposal is Midnight, September 1st. CLICK HERE to fill out the speaker application form.
Recommend a Speaker
If you’ve seen someone who you think would be a great speaker at WordCamp, share their info with us below, and we’re happy to reach out to them directly!